Friday, March 27, 2009

Aggressive Marketing is our Fortay!

So what do I mean when I say that The Korn Team aggressively markets homes in Lincoln, NE?

Well, I mean a lot of things and I could go into all of them but, this blog would get entirely too long. Over time I will discuss our aggressive marketing plan. For now I would like to focus on one activity that I did today for all of my home sellers... REVERSE PROSPECTING!

What is reverse prospecting?

I take all of our current listings and pull up any saved buyer searches (that other agents have set up for their clients) in our MLS that match our listing. Then I simply email each of those agents to let them know that we a listing that matches their buyer's needs. I then ask them to take their buyers through out listing and let us know what they think.

Its simple. Its easy. Best of all, it IS aggressive marketing!

For more information on how The Korn Team can get your home sold in the shortest amount of time and for top dollar, you can contact us at www.WeSellLincoln.com or (402) 436-3379 or jason@kornteam.com

Jason Korn
The Korn Team
Lincoln, Ne

No comments: