Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving from The Korn Team

The Korn Team would like to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving this year!

This is the time of year that we give thanks for all of those who we have been blessed to come in contact with in our lives as well as all of the things that we have been blessed with in life. The reason I got into real estate was to have a career that I could not only support my family but, also to have a career that when all was said and done at the end of the day, I could feel good about. Helping families through the most important and possibly most stressful transaction in life is more rewarding than anything that I could have ever imagined.

I am so thankful that I have the ability to make such a positive difference in so many people's lives. So thank you to all of you who have supported The Korn Team in their first year in Lincoln!

Thanks be to God!
Jason Korn

No comments: